♻️ Introduction ROYAL VIET NAM
- Established in 2003 with the name Royal Accounting Consulting Company, initially operating as accounting and consulting services, in 2011, we officially operated in the auditing industry and operated as Legal status of an independent auditing company under the name Royal Vietnam Auditing Consulting Company (ROYAL VIETNAM).
- Up to now, ROYAL VIETNAM is a company with offices in central Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and a cooperation office in Singapore, with a staff of more than 50 people, including Vietnamese Auditors, Australian Auditors, Experienced accountant, tax consultant, and legal consultant.
- During 16 years of constantly accumulating experience and operation, ROYAL VIETNAM has accompanied companies, investors, organizations… to meet the needs of legal compliance and investment. Consulting in-depth solutions on legal, accounting, auditing, business consulting, human resources, labor and wages.
♻️ Job description:
- Support audit teams in providing audit services to customers;
- In charge of some audit job according to the work assignments of team leaders;
- Perform analysis and check audit documents;
- Collect and check evidence to ensure that audit conclusions are fully documented in audit evidence.
- Participate in meetings and discuss with customers about post-audit issues.
- Recording transactions of clients in accounting software such as: input invoices, output invoices, cash receipts and payments books, bank documents
- Declare and submit monthly/quarterly VAT, personal income tax, and corporate income tax according to assigned clients
- Processing accounting records
- Other tasks as assigned by the Head of Accounting Department
♻️ Candidate requirements:
- Final year students majoring in accounting, auditing and corporate finance;
- English Toeic 700 or Ielts 5.0 or higher;
- Proficient in computers and Microsoft Office applications;
- Good communication skills;
- Teamwork skills and good organizational ability;
- Proactive, confident, dedicated, enthusiastic and always making efforts, cultivating and learning;
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude when performing tasks;
- Average score of 7.5 or higher (subjects related to accounting and auditing of 7.0 or higher).
♻️ Candidate benefits:
- Participate in professional training, guidance on processes and practical work related to the fields of auditing, accounting – finance;
- Benefits of salary, allowances, support for working expenses (according to company regulations, specific details discussed at the interview);
- You will have the opportunity to work in a professional, young and dynamic environment
👉 Working address: Thien Son Building, 16 Ngo Thoi Nhiem Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
👉 Deadline apply 31/10/2023. Please register via the link: https://forms.gle/46DcxS3m6HxFs3XHA